From original concepts to pinpoint strategy, great creative work doesn’t just attract attention. It gets results. Transforms your brand. And allow you to rise above the noise. We help our clients to create innovations and we transform ideas into reality. The innovation is often identified with new technology. Most of the innovative projects however is not based on revolutionary technological solutions. The innovation is often about changing the meaning of what a product or a service is and what it offers its users. This is the core of design.
Bringing Your Brand Truth to Life
UX & Visual Design
Designs that your Consumers Want
We design interfaces and processes, build ecosystems, improve customer journeys, help to increase sales and provide better customer service. We combine business and users’ needs to create digital products that earn money, are useful, engaging, nice and clean. We design websites and applications, e-commerce platforms, online banking systems, mobile applications.
Designing of new products usually includes the following UX activities:
- creation of product strategy and concept;
- definition of features and content;
- designing the structure (information architecture);
- designing the user interface, processes and interactions;
- wireframing and prototyping.
We build new brands and products
We can help you to create a new brand from scratch or refresh an existing one. We can also help you to extend the already existing visual identity to new areas — we specialise in digital media.
Digital branding is our speciality. We can design new digital product in its entirety, from visual identity, through UX and user interface, to visuals and marketing materials.
- We have skills and experience in branding, creative campaigns, and digital product design under one roof.
- We think about branding more broadly than your typical branding studio. We know that in digital the brand is also the interface, interaction, form and function, the product or service itself.
- Working on the visual identity from the beginning we think how the brand will be presented in social media, on mobile, tablets and desktops.
The Proof of Concept
In order to assess the potential of innovative ideas they have to be made real first. This is the role of prototyping. Sooner or later you will need some kind of prototype to be able to decide whether an idea proves true, to be able to sell it in your organisation, convince the management board, test the product-market fit or carry out feasibility analysis.
How it works?
- You brief us to create the concept of a product or a service, based on your goals and assumptions (or we can create it together)
- We can assign more than one team of designers if necessary to work independently on the same problem. With use of parallel designing we can create different solutions.
- We determine what level and scope of the prototype will be sufficient. The prototype can be of different forms: static mock-ups, videos, interactive simulations on computers or mobile phones.
- All possible further works on the projects will be decided based on the prototype.
Trendspotting & Trendjacking
We can prepare analysis of market trends in your industry sector, related sectors or other sectors that may prove inspiring for your business. It is not a competitive analysis, it goes beyond it. We are looking for untypical business models, interesting solutions at a product level, interface, customer experience, use of technology. All these can help us to present interesting options of possible innovations — that may contribute to improvements in existing products and services or contribute to creation of new ones.
Design Driven Innovation Strategy
Let’s co-create something that never existed before!
We often have too many ideas — the problem is to pick the best direction to move. We help our clients to create the right strategy of innovation.
Design-Driven Innovation is the process of creating and selecting innovative business solutions based. This includes both individual work and workshops with participation of few dozens of company’s employees, from different departments preferably, that mainly hold managerial positions. The program helps to find out one or more strategic directions to develop.
Got a project?
We’re a team of creatives and marketing nerds who are excited about unique ideas and help brands that aspire to create top-notch marketing assets.