Where do most Fortune 500 decision-makers and executives spend most of their spare time? LinkedIn!
More than 30 million companies use LinkedIn for business, and with more than 690 million members, it does serve as a great platform for brands, who want to use a LinkedIn marketing to network, connect, and sell.
With the right LinkedIn marketing solutions and the right efforts, it can be an excellent lead generator for companies.
So how can you get the most out of your LinkedIn marketing strategy?
Unlike other social media tools, LinkedIn isn’t centred on posting clever memes or what you had for breakfast.
It’s in fact, a space to interact with aspiring professionals and potential partners, to build a client base, and accumulate referrals through your company page.
So how does LinkedIn work?
To start off you’d need a LinkedIn business page. While that is the obvious part, what you do need to keep in mind is that your profile focuses on how your business can help other members, has references from people and all the relevant information that can attract potential customers.
Can it help start-ups?
As a business start-up, the first step is to garner visibility and customer trust. The very idea behind a LinkedIn marketing strategy is to foster brand recall and recognition.
With the right start-up business plan and a persuasive marketing strategy, your LinkedIn presence can make a difference to consumers, and, ultimately land your business in profits.
So what is the right strategy?
1.Passive LinkedIn Marketing
To set up a successful profile, you need to build credible connections and keeping your account updated to reassure potential clients, customers that you’re easy to contact. The approach of simply maintaining your profile can help you in the following ways
- Expose your business to people on the lookout for similar products and services.
- Display your business offerings to potential clients
- The reference and recommendations from others on LinkedIn can build credibility and encourage people t work with you.
2. Proactive LinkedIn Marketing
To harness the power of LinkedIn completely you will have to:
- Post regularly: Write about what you are up to. If there is a client or a project you are working on include permitted information that could interest your target audience.
- Join discussions: in other groups related to your business: These discussions can help establish you as an expert in your field. But there’s a catch, don’t always talk about yourself or spam the discussion rather focus on how you help others achieve their goals. The goal is to come across as a trustworthy and genuine brand.
- Connect personally: Personalized message with professionals that have similar interests or that can help you along your business journey always adds up.
- LinkedIn advertising: Paid advertising on LinkedIn is an option you can to garner visibility among potential clients quickly.
- Upgrade to paid memberships: While a basic profile will do when starting off, once you have a decent visibility upgrade to a premium plan. You can choose from the several tiers which unlock additional contact options and other perks and it can be a good fit for what you’re trying to accomplish with your business.
* There mostly is a free trial of their paid features so you can test before committing.
No matter what your business size or type, small to large or B2B or B2C, LinkedIn serves as a great tool for network building. When used along with a great marketing strategy, it can help you expand your network, find customers, and cultivate a professional reputation
A quick tip: If you are thinking of joining the platform try adding a LinkedIn badge to your website or blog, so that profile visitors can easily find your profile and connect with you.
To know more about strategies that can help you garner the right attention get in touch with us right away at https://leadsbrandconnect.com/contact/