Always on the lookout for more customers but don’t promote your business enough with video content?
Here’s where you are going wrong.
As of now a large number of people consume video content on a regular basis. Here are some numbers to prove that:
· 500 hours of video content is uploaded on YouTube every minute
· 1 billion hours of YouTube videos are watched daily
· 500 million people watch videos on Facebook everyday
· 100 million hours of video content are watched on Facebook on a daily basis
Convinced? Not yet, then read on
Video marketing, involves the use of video content to inform, educate and engage your audience so you can market and promote your products or services or your brand as a whole.
When done right, using the right video marketing agency you can:
1. Capture audience attention
2. Explain your product and service offerings
3. Improve credibility
4. Build trust
5. Direct more traffic
6. Boost website ranking and SEO
7. Increase conversion and sales
Convinced enough. Great!
Here are some cool video types:
1. Explainer videos: Used more commonly to introduce and explain why your product or service is the solution to the user’s specific problem, it can be animated or run LIVE on your channel.
2. Entertainment videos: They are short videos that provoke different types of emotions and feeling that entertain your audience. These emotions can be inspiring, shocking or even a combination of these.
3. Brand culture videos: Used mainly to educate people about who you are as a business, and what you stand for. These videos can also be used to introduce people at your workplace.
4. BTS: Also known as behind the scenes, as the name suggests are short entertainment oriented videos that show the user what it actually takes to present what you see.
5. Demo videos: These are a step by step process videos of how your product or service normally works.
Apart from these you also have Webinars, Personalized Videos, How to Videos and much more. The right video marketing agency can help you create one or more of the above said videos.
Here are some quick tips for most of the videos you make:
1. Keep it under 2 minutes
2. Tell interesting stories
3. Make sure your videos are optimized for mobile
4. Add captions and subtitles wherever necessary
If you are struggling to find the right video marketing company or are planning to switch from your current then get in touch today!