They say content is king!
But have you wondered why?
Content marketing Strategy is a critical component of digital marketing as it allows you to connect with your consumers.
Time and again, quality content based on the right digital marketing strategy has proven to generate the most organic search traffic and social shares making it the backbone of establishing yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
But, let’s tell you one thing, now this one is quite important especially for B2Bs:
Without the right content marketing strategy, it’s going to be harder to hit your mark and create effective content.
Some things to take into account when laying your content marketing strategy:
- Who your audience is?
- Where to post content and how often
- What kind of content and topics to curate?
- Tracking performance of your campaigns
- What are your competitors doing?
- What are you trying to achieve?
So, tactics in place, why is it important for B2B you may wonder:
- A survey conducted by Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs suggested that 89% of B2B marketers are using content marketing.
- As per Forrester, 74% of today’s B2B buyers conduct researches online prior to making an online or offline purchase.
- 80% of marketers who use social media influencers have reported effective results, as per a report by Entrepreneur.
Should we state more stats?
Guess, you get what we mean!
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic and the above said stats, you do understand why B2B content marketing is important.
We hope you do!
Because, getting found when someone searches for you has become the single most important aspect of the B2B marketing channel.
And unless you have good content for users to find you, you won’t even get considered by potential buyers.
How much time and efforts you need to invest depends on your market standing. Get in touch today to find out!