New people drive traffic to your website, build brand awareness with influencer marketing & help you increase sales.
How Does it Happen?
By staying in front of your target audience.
While you would have multiple marketing strategies in place to help you do so – one thing that you’d find your digital marketing agency suggesting you would be influencer marketing.
But who is an influencer anyway?
An influencer is an online authority that has a good following of people who believe and listen to what they say.
There could be quite many types of them:
- Social media personality
- Industry expert
- Thought leader
- Lifestyle brand
But why them?
These influencers have huge audiences and a broad group of fans. These followers become your micro influencers. Like said when the influencer says or promotes a service or product, they listen, and pass on. This creates a highly engaged follower community who share a specific interest.
So how do you get influencers to market you?
As part of influencer marketing strategy brands ask influencers to:
- Spread the word about their content or brand.
- Become a spokesperson for their brand.
- Write about their brand.
Okay, where can I find them?
First Step to that is to Know Your Goals Before you Start
- Next understand the type of influencer you’d want
- Find famous or well-known figures in your industry. For this you could set up a Google alert for industry-related terms to see who is regularly writing content about your related topics.
- Find influencers who are already promoting other stuff. They’re more likely to do it for you.
- Narrow down the influencers who have a reach to audiences you’d need for your brand.
Finally track your results.
Not really. You’d also have to consider influencer ranking factors such as:
- Their followers
- Engagement rate of followers
- Alexa Rank of website
- Quality of their content
- Niche coverage
Some places you’d find a good listing of these influencers:
- Influencer and a lot many others
Sounds a lot? Not for us. Let’s help.